The Blood Mysteries School is a one-of-a-kind and comprehensive education that blends the sacred and science of the seasons of womanhood.
Do you feel the deep calling to center yourself in rich womb wisdom and share it with the women around you?
You crave to go above and beyond in your facilitator practice as a lighthouse of wisdom for your community outside the medical system.
You are excited to discover and share in the depths and rhythms of your womb and long to create a life that honors your cyclical rhythms.
You know your body and blood are the fertile ground for living an inspired, radically authentic, and powerful life.
Do you dream of being the medicine woman in your community?
Imagine healing 10,000 years of misogyny and learning to love your mind, body, and blood.
Embarking on this journey has the potential to heal your lineage forwards and backwards.
It’s an opportunity to reconnect with the blood mysteries that make you uniquely and beautifully female on this planet.
Imagine taking back your inner power and self-respect by living in your true cyclical nature.
This ancient wisdom and knowledge is your birthright and your responsibility to heal so that it’s passed down through your lineage.
Women are indoctrinated into viewing their hormones as pathology through pap smears, hormonal contraceptives, and the tools of allopathy.
We were not taught that it is possible to actually heal. We are groomed to defer our autonomy to medical professionals.
Female physiology is unique--it's not to be dictated to or pathologized by men.
You may already serve women. Maybe you host women's circles. Maybe you serve women in birth and postpartum.
What about the women in your community slipping through the cracks?
Women struggling with infertility, endometriosis, PCOS, PMDD, fibroids, and other womb imbalances that are pathologized without root cause treatment.
Do you know how to serve them?
To support their bodies so that they can
"When I signed up to join The Blood Mysteries School with Kristin + Nancy I really didn't realise just how much this journey would impact me personally. The depth of information they shared had me *truly* understanding my female body and energetics for the first time in my life. I would highly recommend this training to any woman - whether you are considering sharing this work with other women, or even if you just want to apply what you have learnt to yourself there is so much wisdom in here for everyone. "
- Carlee Modra -
The education that most women didn’t receive, but that all of us deserve:
This isn’t your basic fertility awareness program.
This school provides you with tools to heal yourself, practices to embody your womb wisdom, and opportunities to practice sharing your unique voice. We leave no stone unturned, including technical teachings about our hormones, herbal wisdom, the archetypal energies of our cycles, tools for leading women's groups and ceremonies, and so much more!
This is a comprehensive, rooted approach to transforming your life and teaching practice.
The Blood Mysteries School blends the sacred and the science of the seasons of womanhood. We'll journey through the map of the menstrual cycle, and you will leave feeling confident to guide other women along this path.
This is the foundational education you won't find anywhere else.
This is a journey into your own depths, following the seasons of the cycle and the related archetypes.
It’s a spiritual journey and a living inquiry into our sacred blood.
Join us if you’re ready to learn about your cycles in an embodied, hormonally intelligent, and spiritually rooted way so you can be a nurturing leader and womb wisdom educator in your community.
- You already understand some of the basics around your menstrual cycle—and maybe even have some experience working with archetypes, but you’re ready to dive deeper and offer counsel.
- You are ready for a clear framework to work with menstrual challenges and become THE wise woman in your community.
- You are here to heal yourself and light the path for others.
- Working with women is your life’s work.
- You want to be the leader in your community around womb wisdom for women and coming-of-age girls.
- You’re a woman who feels like you were never educated on how your body works at each phase of your cycle.
There is profound power waiting for you on the other side of this initiation into the sacred blood mysteries.
HOW IT WORKS
During this 4 month program, we will travel through each phase of the cycle and its related archetype to fully experience the embodied wisdom that our cycles offer. Our unique and comprehensive curriculum includes:
- The wisdom of hormonal physiology and how to work with hormonal rhythms.
- Weaving community and showing up as your authentic self.
- The ceremonial aspects of leading women’s circles and holding sacred space.
- Getting to the root causes of menstrual health challenges through the lens of Chinese Medicine.
- The ancient wisdom of plant allies for modern ailments.
- Body literacy from fertility awareness to embodied anatomy of arousal.
- The archetypal nature of womanhood as a path to self-discovery and self-mastery.
Meet Your Guides
I’m a women’s coach and circle leader, shamanic facilitator, sacred sound therapist, birth keeper, and mother of 3. I am a ceremonial leader in my community and teach women and coming-of-age girls about the power of their cycles. I use my gifts of voice, sound, sensitivity, and connection to spirit to guide women from all around the world to awaken their ancient deep feminine wisdom, embody the Wise Woman within and live in truth and power.
I’m an acupuncturist and herbalist, somatic sex educator, and mama of three. I work with women across the womb cycle continuum to claim agency and find lasting healing and nourishment. Healing my own menstrual challenges was my initiation into the blood mysteries and sharing womb wisdom. My own journey and my studies of East Asian Medicine, functional medicine, tantra, and somatic healing inspire my teaching.
"The Blood Mysteries School absolutely changed my life. I went from knowing nothing at all about my cycle and very little about my body or reproductive health to feeling fully embodied in my knowledge of my sacred and amazing female body. The classes themselves were so engaging that they felt more like women’s circles, full of re-membering and grounded transmissions of ancient wisdom. The bond between us students was, and is, nothing short of magical. I am forever changed by this incredible experience and am so grateful to be able to share the wisdom I gained from the Blood Mysteries School with my community."
- Hilarie Samie -
Thursdays from 3:00-5:00 pm EST
We will combine teaching transmissions, embodiment practices, and ceremonial experiences in these dynamic, engaging core curriculum classes. We'll also make space to answer your questions.
Mondays from 3:00- 5:00 PM EST
These gatherings are a time to share your joys and struggles, be witnessed by your community, and receive mentorship from Kristin & Nancy.
Monthly Essential Weekend Workshops
3:00 - 5:00 PM EST on the first Sunday of each month
These rich and beautiful workshops will deepen your understanding of your own body and sexuality. You'll also learn how to guide other women and young girls through this material, create powerful ceremonial spaces, and heal traumas around your initiation into menarche. (Read on for more details.)
You'll receive: 38 live calls, over 24 videos to watch at your own pace, 4 professionally recorded guided meditations, 5 workbooks, and access to a private community.
In addition to our live calls, each module includes a beautifully designed archetypal workbook full of ritual wisdom, journal prompts, plant medicine teachings and more.
This course also offers:
- Case studies and practices to ensure that you fully embody the teachings of the program.
- More than 6 teaching videos per module to listen to at your own pace and a professionally recorded audio meditation.
- A private online community will be available throughout the four-month journey for continued support, processing, and relationship building. In addition, you will have access to all of the materials and ongoing access to the private online community for graduates for one year after the school.
SPRING: THE MAIDEN
You are new life sprouting seed.
During the follicular phase, we'll deep dive into the energy of the Maiden–playful, curious, and adventurous.
We’ll travel back in time to your first bleed and participate in a powerful "menarche reclamation ceremony." You'll have the opportunity to give your inner maiden everything she wished she had during her first rite of passage.
You’ll also receive live teachings on:
- The basics of Chinese Medicine Yin and Yang Theory and the importance of Qi and Blood for menstrual vitality.
- Hormone basics for understanding the cycle, including what a healthy cycle looks like, variations of normal, and how to support your follicular phase through diet and lifestyle medicine.
- Acupressure basics points for cycle support and guided acupressure journeys.
- Herbal medicine essentials and incorporating plant medicine allies for the Spring phase.
- How to do breast massage as a self-care practice.
- And so much more!
SUMMER: THE MOTHER
You’re a mother in her full glory.
During the ovulation phase, we’ll cover the energy of the Mother and the magic of this phase.
We’ll embark on a live embodiment journey using the fire element to harness the energy of the Mother properly so that you can use her juicy and potent energy to magnetize and harmonize.
You’ll also receive live teachings on:
- How to view the cycle through the lens of Yin and Yang and potential imbalances that can arise through the lens of Chinese Medicine.
- How to do ovarian breathing as a self-care practice.
- Herbal medicine essentials and acupressure basics for the Summer phase.
- How to practice abdominal massage for increased circulation, better ovulation, and easier periods.
- Sex hormones vs. stress hormones and the importance of nervous system regulation, along with what is normal and vital for the Summer phase.
- And so much more!
FALL: THE SORCERESS
You’re the beauty of fallen leaves.
During the luteal phase of the cycle, we’ll turn towards the alchemy of the Sorceress and the premenstrual time.
Using the water element, we’ll harness the energy of the Sorceress properly. You'll learn to use her transformative energy to cut through lies and release what no longer serves you, aligning your womb’s energy with your heart and voice.
You’ll also receive live teachings on:
- The role of the liver in hormonal resilience and supporting proper detoxification pathways, along with discovering progesterone as Yang medicine and supporting this essential hormone.
- What is normal and vital for the luteal phase, along with diet and lifestyle support. Through case studies, we'll explain how to interpret basal body temperature charts and other health indicators to promote healing.
- Herbal medicine essentials and acupressure basics for the Fall phase.
- And so much more!
WINTER: THE CRONE
You see beyond the veil–rest, rebirth, release.
During the menstrual phase, you’ll receive an initiation into the wisdom of the Crone and the mysteries of your bleeding time.
Using the earth element to harness the energy of the Crone, you'll use her spiritual wisdom to discern your blockages around rest and ceremonially rebirth yourself.
You’ll also receive live teachings on:
- The importance of prioritizing rest and how to use your blood in magic and ritual.
- How to discern potential hormonal imbalances by developing a relationship with your blood and fostering the Womb Heart connection according to Chinese Medicine.
- Supporting your monthly flow through diet and lifestyle medicine.
- Recognizing common hormonal imbalances such as progesterone deficiency, estrogen dominance, PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), and more.
- Herbal medicine essentials and acupressure basics for the Winter phase.
- Womb toning as a self-care practice–allowing the song of your womb to be sung.
- And so much more!
Essential Monthly Workshops:
Body Literacy and the Fertility Awareness Method
The Fertility Awareness Method allows you to truly master body literacy and own your fertility. Here you will learn all the basics of getting started with FAM so you can learn in it your own body first and teach it if you’d like! There will also be real examples of basal body temperature charts to get practice interpreting different cycle patterns.
Yoni Power, Embodied Anatomy of Arousal
The Blood Mysteries would not be complete without addressing feminine sexuality. Here you’ll learn about the anatomy of pleasure and how female arousal is distinct from male arousal. This is an opportunity to transform layers of inherited sexual or menstrual shame. Pleasure is medicine, and during this workshop, you’ll have an opportunity to reclaim the lost thread of feminine arousal, desire, and pleasure.
Being a Guide of Womb Wisdom for Coming-of-Age Girls
One of the most powerful and supportive acts we can take for our daughters is to initiate them into Menarche as the rite of passage that it is meant to be. The loss of wisdom and support for this process has had tragic consequences for our families and societies, and it’s time for that to change. Teaching young girls requires a completely different approach to make the material accessible and understandable.
For years, we have been honing this process with groups of girls, learning about what works and what doesn’t. In this workshop, we’ll share a teaching format and process as well as a beautiful workbook to facilitate your teaching of this material to coming-of-age girls. We’ll show you ways to present the material so girls don’t get defensive or “grossed-out.” This aspect is so important to the awakening of the next generation. This workshop will help you to be the lighthouse you are meant to be for your daughter and/ or young girls in your community.
Bringing the Blood Mysteries Forward to other Women
Are you destined to lead women’s circles? Or perhaps you’re already leading them but want to make them even richer with this menstrual cycle awareness. You'll learn how to structure your circles so that women can absorb this information in the best possible way and how to add a touch of magic to your circles with shamanic tools.
In this workshop, we’ll be sharing our best practices, tools, and resources for sharing this womb wisdom with adult women.
Included digital workbooks in this course:
1) Integrating and facilitating this material specific to young girls.
2) The Blood Mysteries School Workbook for integration during the school and to be used as teaching material upon graduating.
3) Beautifully designed Fertility Awareness Tracking sheets that you can use yourself and with your clients.
What women are doing after completing the Blood Mysteries School:
- Hosting FAM workshops
- Facilitating fertility support circles
- Starting a business and launching offerings in person or online
- Selling handcrafted herbal products to support women
- Undergoing radical physical healing
- Teaching other women how to run a business in alignment with their cycles
- Starting online memberships for women
- Facilitating women’s circles
- Teaching young girls about body literacy and cycle tracking
Enroll in the Blood Mysteries School
"The Blood Mysteries School did what I’d hoped and gave me tools to help my fertility clients in a profound and tailored way. However, it also provided a deep sense of personal growth and community that was life changing and unexpected. This program is unique in its content and format, and Nancy and Kristin are incredible teachers and guides. I highly recommend this school to any women’s health care practitioner, and really, any woman."
—Sparrow Valdetarro Harrington
"The Blood Mysteries School deepened and enriched my relationship to myself in a way I could not have imagined and did not know I needed. It completely changed my outlook on health, provided me with hands-on tools, made me reconsider how I want to participate in the world, gave me a wonderful community, and made me feel so good."
"The Blood Mysteries School is so much more than a deep dive into hormonal physiology and teaching women how to thrive throughout our cycles— this sacred offering exudes the healing potency of a 4-month-long, continuous women’s circle. Nancy and Kristin are perfectly balanced teachers who weave ceremony and science, making ancient tradition accessible to our modern lives. Through ceremonially imbued body literacy, they guided me home to my true essence, in wholeness."
Do you have a refund policy?
Do you have payment plan options?
What kind of equipment or technology do I need to enroll?
Do I need to purchase additional supplies?
Will I receive a certification after completing this course?
How many hours per week will this course require?
What payment methods do you accept?
Do I have to attend live calls?
Will I get direct feedback from Kristin and Nancy?
Do you offer scholarships?
What if I have an additional question?
Heal yourself and light the way for women in your community.
Subscribe to the mailing list
Stay in the know and get early bird information on everything this course offers!